[Mageia-discuss] Testers needed for siproxd.

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:50:56 CEST 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:31:18 -0400, Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Well, I wasn't successful either. However, I learnt a lot when trying to
> test, so I don't consider it to be time wasted.

Likewise, I learned quite a bit while trying to test siproxd.

As the very limited testing shows that it installs cleanly, and appears
to be functional, I've decided to go ahead and validate the updates.

Obviously there are not many people currently using a Mageia 1 install,
as a firewall for a lan, at the current time.

Thanks for the efforts to help with the testing.  Much appreciated.

Regards, Dave Hodgins