[Mageia-discuss] Backuppc feature: graphic representation of pool usage

Xuo xuoy at free.fr
Thu Dec 1 20:31:28 CET 2011

Hi,

To my point of view, it can be interesting to have this feature. People
who don't need it, won't use it, others will be glad to get it.
I heard that some people (not the ones from Mageia or Mandriva) had a
graphical view, but I didn't know where to get it and it was a little
bit frustrating. It is possible that I wouldn't be interested by this
feature but I couldn't even try it.

Regards.

Xuo.