[Mageia-discuss] Why Mageia isn't a "Lion Friendly" distribution?

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Mon Dec 5 19:15:06 CET 2011

Op maandag 05 december 2011 14:57:06 schreef Luiz Alberto Saba:
[..]
> Then I was wandering... Why not make mageia more "mac friendly"?
> I think that it will be a good thing for mageia (nowadays almost
> everyone has some apple device at home (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac...))
> Comments?
>
> Luiz Alberto Saba

listen, i don't have any apple stuff either, but i think alot of these replies
are still a bit disrespectful, ok, maybe the OP shouldn't assume this, but
that particular comment isn't really the gist of what he's saying...

to OP: for me, mageia doens't need to be mac-friendly, if you're talking about
designs, i have no qualms if apple devices work when connected to mageia,
though...