[Mageia-discuss] MCC errors

Jeff Robins jeffrobinssae at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:58:11 CET 2011

Ron,

I don't know about the "clearlooks" error, but the other items are normal
errors due to certain packages not being installed,
but the items existing in MCC.

I know I get the last 4, but I don't know if I get the "[Menus]" error.

"drakmenustyle" might not be used anymore because Mageia is very integrated
with KDE, but I'm not sure.
"drakbackup" is being deprecated and should probably be removed.
"drakvirt" is only installed if you want to use virtualization.
"tomoyo-gui" is used for access control and is not used by default.
"drakgaurd" says it is for parental controls, but I've never used it.

--Jeff