[Mageia-discuss] Call for translators

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:31:37 CET 2011

Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 06:27:29 schrieb Renaud  Olgiati:
> On Saturday 17 Dec 2011 19:59 my mailbox was graced by a message from Oliver
> Burger who wrote:
> > or we just delete those translated strings. People in those languages
> > will then see English strings instead but at least no Mandriva strings
> > any more.
> What about a global search and replace "Mageia" for "Mandriva" ?

Nope because there are instances in which we must leave the "Mandriva" name in
place (e.g. copyright notices) and sometimes with languages using an non-latin
alphabet it's not that easy as well.

Either we have to know, someone is working on it and doing it right or we just
remove the strings in question.

Oliver