[Mageia-discuss] Strange video behaviour

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Dec 21 10:06:35 CET 2012

For a few days I have had a strange video problem:
The colours of a video streamed in Youtube, or the output of my webcam are
inverted; skin looks like Hulk, the red dragon of the Welsh flag comes out
blue, etc.
The same video, downloaded from Youtube and played with Kmplayer has normal
colours.

Any idea what can cause the problem ?

Cheers,

Ron.

PS KDE 4.6.5, Mageia 1
--
           When confronted by a stressful situation, do as dogs do:
        if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.