[Mageia-discuss] Reusing ancient names ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Jul 13 14:12:00 CEST 2012

I have just been digging out my old Sinclair Z88 and its manuals.

Reading one titled "Z88 Magic" I was surprised to see the main body of the
book under the heading "The Cauldron", which starts with "The Cauldron is
where we will look at all the applications in detail".

This was written in 1989 !

Cheers,

Ron.
--