[Mageia-discuss] What is your motivation? (about American English in Mageia for British users) (Tony Blackwell)

Tony Blackwell tablackwell at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 25 20:39:40 CEST 2012

I missed the earlier part of this discussion, but am warmed by the
international community cohesion expressed in a couple of posts in last
episode.  Yes, some amusement also!  As an Aussie who is highly unlikely
to ever see the worth vs effort of an en_AU translation, having an en_GB
would be closer to our language base.  The differences to a
non-language-purist would be modest.  A major strength of Mageia is our
very even-handed internationalisation, whatever the base worked from.

en_AU short version: s/z/s/g

tonyb