[Mageia-discuss] Ark extraction from context menu

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 30 22:38:05 CEST 2012

Is this just a KDE thing? My context menus in pcmanfm under LXDE are
similar looking, if not an exact match. I do not get the "Extract
here, Autodetect subfolder" option, although that is exactly(?) what
happens when I use "Extract here". My "Extract to..." option also
works as expected, though I am having difficulties with "Compress...".

Could it be something to do with the underlying archiver program. My
desktop appears to use Xarchiver.

Richard