[Mageia-discuss] problems with kmail2

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri Nov 2 22:16:58 CET 2012

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 20:45:25 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> I have written some scripts to convert away from KMail here (let me know
> if there's something you don't understand there):
>
> https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/convert-away-from-kmail/overview

  II see that C_M uses an 'MH' email format.
How does MH compare with the two extremes: mbox & maildir?
   (All my emails are in maildir form)

(With mbox, if one has 100 emails, they are contained as 100 items in
1 mbox file; with maildir, one would have 100 small maildir files -
much easier to backup etc using rsync.)

--
/\/\aurice