[Mageia-discuss] Concept store

Rory Albertyn rory.a at radiantnet.co.za
Wed Nov 7 13:05:32 CET 2012

Hi,

I am in the process of opening a concept store as well as many branches
of my company across my country UK etc.
In my country, due to what many businesses see as a failure in windows8
they are now moving to Linux. Part of my aim is to offer consultancy and
Mageia pre-built systems to them as well as support.

So, what I am wanting to know is, Where, how and what are my steps to
brand my store, business documentation and posters/flyers etc with the
Mageia logo etc. I'd also like to make a Mageia section with demo
computer/laptop/touchscreen/tablet/etc.

Since I am from the start, named for the Southern African Mageia
community, I'd like to carry on with this and promote Mageia to as many
people and businesses moving away from windows. But, I want to do it the
right way and not infringe on any possible copyrights etc. this is why
I'd like to make double sure if I can have the above done. I'd even want
to put a big Lit up 3d Mageia sign outside the store and office block.

Kind Regards,
Rory Albertyn
Gripen