[Mageia-discuss] Klipper on taskbar after reboot

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sun Nov 18 13:45:42 CET 2012

Eeek! Somehow, I closed Klipper during one of my sessions and when I
reboot it doesn't show on the taskbar. I've looked at the configuration
and there is nowhere I can "check" to have it start at boot up, and
Klipper does not have any mouse right-click menu either.

How do I get Klipper to start at every bootup for the system, and not
just my account? I have to start Klipper by hand at every bootup (not
that this happens often ... I don't usually turn off my computer).

Thanks for any help.

Marc

--
Marc Paré