[Mageia-discuss] Problems with new cordless mice

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Oct 3 18:24:53 CEST 2012

Hi TJ and Deri,

Le 2012-10-02 15:42, Marc Paré a écrit :
> I am having problems with one of my Mageia2 boxes. My wife had a corded
> mouse up until last week when it died. I have replaced it with 2
> cordless mice and the mouse is really choppy (the tracking). I have
> tried both mice on my main Mageia2 box and the mice are working fine.
>
> I'm not sure what to look for the fix.
>
> Marc

Deri: Yes, you did get it right. I guess it could be a hardware problem.
Not sure either.

TJ: nice! But it would be my last resort to add this.

I may just re-install the box and see what kind of results come from it.
I have this feeling that it may fix itself. I just thought that there
could have been an easy fix for it.

I'll let a note on the thread once I reinstall.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré