[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-3-Alpha2: Broadcom wireless driver fails to connect to SSID

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sat Oct 20 20:37:13 CEST 2012

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:49:49 +0200, jpbfree wrote:

> man iwconfig ;) for exact syntax.

  Did that, but was scared by the plethora of parameters.
Without a better understanding of wireless, I don't fee like going
down that road, I'm afraid.
  But many thanks for the pointers. Much appreciated.
I'll wait and see if the Mageia bug handlers can help.

For the time being I will revert to Mageia-2, but may also try a
different netbook (with better wireless (& better use of external
monitor)).

--
/\/\aurice