[Mageia-discuss] Appearance of the Mageia-installer

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Sun Jan 15 23:19:14 CET 2012

I would prefer to look at it as little as possible:

1) Let it examine my hardware
2) Let me make choices
3) Let me have coffee (while it installs)
4) show me a result summary before i press reboot

Not too far off from present, although some steps between choices take too much
time

There are more important things, like having it install to existing LVM and
encrypted partitions.

/Morgan

--
Morgan Leijström