[Mageia-discuss] Html editor.

Macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:16:45 CET 2012

KompoZer is an open source WYSIWYG HTML editor based on a rewritten version of
the now-discontinued Nvu editor. KompoZer is maintained as a community-driven
fork and is a project on Sourceforge ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KompoZer )

http://kompozer.sourceforge.net/

kompozer-0.8-0.b1.6.mga1.i586.rpm - Mageia 1