[Mageia-discuss] [Poll] What are your top requirements?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:38:39 CET 2012

2012/1/29 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

>> @ALL: Thx for your opinions though I wish you'd offer these there
>> where the poll is and not where I merely gave a pointer to the poll.
>
> Personally, I will continue here because the lack of thread in forum
> will make hard to have a meaningful discussion.

What do you mean by that? Combined with the poll is a discussion
thread and you are welcome to share your thoughts like the other
participants.

> and to the forum, but I do not think I can be as precise ( or read
> "verbose") there than I am on the ml.

Why not? precise !=verbose.

Anyhow, posting the poll in the forum led to the feedback I was out
for. Posting it here led to a discussion about the poll itself - see
the difference?
I was never out for a professional analysis of the user's requirements
- just an impression of what Mageia users are thinking when they look
at Linux distributions. If I had wanted a professional and technical
analysis I would have asked elsewhere, not in the forum and not here,
I know the needs of a professional poll/survey

Well, this is not leading anywhere at all. Participate or not, your
decision. Start a poll you see as more important or not.

--
wobo