[Mageia-discuss] [Poll] What are your top requirements?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:50:16 CET 2012

2012/1/29 Juergen Harms <Juergen.Harms at unige.ch>:
> How about suspending this discussion? Looking at the results, I am surprised
> about the clear language they speak.

I'm not surprised at all. :) The results are what I've been reading in
the forums all over the last years.

> It is now time that Wobo digests the result of the poll into his report:
> that is where the discussion should resume - gives time to sharpen the
> knifes!

Well, after the "feedback" received here I'm afraid the discussion
will focus more on the the poll itself than on the results. Reading
Olav's last 2 paragraphs (especially the one where he only wants
feedback from "the people from the mailing list instead of all users")
tells something, I wonder how those other users in the forum will take
that. But that's not my turf (not any more).

The poll ends tomorrow, results will be reported.

--
wobo