[Mageia-discuss] [Poll] What are your top requirements?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:01:53 CET 2012

2012/1/31 Olav Vitters <olav at vitters.nl>:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:38:38AM +0100, Remco Rijnders wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:50:16AM +0100, Wolfgang wrote in
>> <CA+h4nj4EwCO4ApLnP2pLQeeZyYX_bZMCHY6iDkF_vKNg-2jiyg at mail.gmail.com>:
>> >
>> >Reading Olav's last 2 paragraphs (especially the one where he only wants
>> >feedback from "the people from the mailing list instead of all users")
>> >tells something, I wonder how those other users in the forum will take
>> >that. But that's not my turf (not any more).
>>
>> Not wishing to take any sides in this, I think you have
>> misunderstood what Olav wrote and derived the wrong conclusion from
>> it.
>
> I wrote mailing list where I meant forum. I assumed it was really clear
> what my intention was so there was no need for a follow up message.

Ah, so you wanted to say ""people from the forum instead of all
users"? Ok, that's the target I had in mind when setting up the poll
and compiling the options. Then I was told I should advertise the poll
in the discuss list as well to reach all users. We saw what came out
of this :)

> Assume I mean well please.

Of course I do. That's what I assume from all people in the lists and
the forum. This whole discussion is a discussion about points of view,
focus, opinions - not a fight one against the other. :)

--
wobo