[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-dev] Servers downtime scheduled from Feb. 1 to 2 for maintenance

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jan 31 15:09:31 CET 2012

Le lundi 30 janvier 2012 à 23:19 +0100, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> some Mageia servers will be down from Wednesday Feb. 1st to Thursday
> Feb. 2nd for maintenance. Particularly, the following services will be
> unavailable:
> - our LDAP/user identity db,
> - build system,
> - Bugzilla,
> - all mailing-lists hosted on ml.mageia.org,
> - Wiki,
> - forums.
- transifex
- epoll
- svn, git
- youri web interface
- maint db

in short, almost all web applications ( ie, hosted on alamut ), and the
build system. See http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/manifests/nodes/

And to complete :
- ldap will still work ( we do have a redundant setup, even if I have
not finished making sure everything use the 2nd ldap in case of failure
), but readonly

- mails will still be queued, so nothing should be lost

We will announce on irc the exact moment when we plan to shutdown
servers.

--
Michael Scherer