[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Podcast

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Sun Feb 26 23:21:22 CET 2012

On 26/02/12 22:00, Josh King wrote:
> On 02/20/2012 02:38 PM, John Bowden wrote:
>>>   From Sebastian sebsebseb
>> hears my sujestion: an hour for each episode, maybe a theam music
>> song and the first few mins on mageia news, say about how the next
>> version is doing, any majour security problems and their fix big
>> software additions, then a song folowed by an interview and then
>> end with a song and whats in the next podcast.
>> Reagards John (Led43_........)
>
> ++ I think this format would be awesome. I for one would love to
> listen to a weekly or even monthly podcast on Magia!

Yes it would be good, but things haven't quite gone as planned, and so
going to need another host to do this with, if I am going to do it,
because I don't want to on my own.

Also I would like to do it at least once a month possibly more, with
most episodes having a guest from the Mageia community, be they a
contributor or just a user that would like to share their user experience.

Episodes would be done like how John suggested I expect, with them
probably all being about an hour long.

A theme tune would still need sorting out as well if going to do this.
Would anyone like to make one?

Hosting would still need sorting out for the episodes as well.