[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Podcast

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Feb 27 23:09:11 CET 2012

On 27/02/12 21:41, Donald Stewart wrote:
> On 27 February 2012 21:36, Sebastian sebsebseb<sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com>  wrote:
>> On 27/02/12 16:07, Donald Stewart wrote:
>>> Some suggestions:
>>>
>>> Maybe an hour is too long - I think that I would get bored after 20 or
>>> so minutes.
>>>
>>> Theme tune wise, I know a few music people, but what sort of thing is
>>> wanted?
>>>
>>> As for different languages, that would be great, again having shorter
>>> episodes would help with that.

>> Not sure quite for the theme, but something that is short and for many
>> people would be nice to listen to, that fits into the theme of magic
>> probably, since Mageia is meant to mean magic in ancient Greek or so I
>> thought.
>>
>> Would be good to get some suggestions from actual music people for the theme
>> tune, or even better theme tune examples :). Also any suggestions for
>> Creative Commons music to be used in the show are welcome :).
>>
>> Thanks in advanced Donald if you can find someone to make the theme tune :).
> I will ask Lewis tomorrow and see what he says - he should be able to
> put something together on that theme.

Ok thanks :). Of interest who's Lewis? A friend of yours I assume.

Maybe Lewis can even make a sound theme for Mageia 2, so log in and shut
down sounds for example. As far as I know there hasn't really been one
made, although I think I read something before on mailing list about how
someone was going to maybe make one or made one.

I would suggest using a magic sound theme for Mageia 2.