[Mageia-discuss] Vote for board

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Mar 11 15:47:29 CET 2012

'Twas brillig, and Michael Scherer at 11/03/12 11:29 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi,
>
> so there was exactly 2 candidates for the board :
> Oliver Burger
> Nicolas Vigier
>
> We have 2 choice :
> basically, iether say "there is the people who volunteered so they are
> in the board", or do the full procedure.
>
> While I would like to make sure that I am still able to use epoll, I am
> not sure if that's really useful or a proper use of my time and of those
> people in the association.
>
> What do people think ?

Assuming no more candidates present themselves, I would be more than
happy to have both Oliver and Nicolas on the board, and I think full
procedure can be skipped considering the deterministic nature of the
outcome.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie