[Mageia-discuss] Libreoffice

TJ andrewsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 18:15:59 CEST 2012

On 04/07/2012 07:35 AM, Morgan Leijström wrote:

> I am using 3.5.1 for "serious use" although no complicated stuff.
>
> It happened that suddenly 3.4.x kept crashing when i copy/pasted in one of my
> old documents, possibly made with 3.2, and after manually installing 3.5.1 it
> worked all OK.
>
> So except for possibly having new bugs it also have at least one old bug fixed,
> and probably more...

FWIW, I had problems with Mageia 1's Libreoffice 3.4.4 Calc crashing if
I tried to move a block of cells with the mouse. Might be a related bug,
I suppose. The solution for my problem was to remove the libreoffice-kde
integration package. Apparently, there were several instabilities
related to that package, and its function is more for looks than for
utility.

It may have been fixed for LO 3.5.x. I wouldn't know.

TJ