[Mageia-discuss] Handbooks - the lot

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Apr 9 23:27:23 CEST 2012

On Sunday 11 Mar 2012 08:59 my mailbox was graced by a message from Dimitrios
Glentadakis who wrote:
> As when you get any product it comes with its manual, i believe that the
> handbook of an application is a must have, and an application should never
> be installed without its documentation.

Some people do not need or want the doc.

Having installed Mageia on an EeePC with 2GB total disk space (to have with me
when I travel) I certainly do not want to waste disk space with docs I'll
probably never need, and which I can download and install in a couple minutes
in case I really need them.

Cheers,

Ron.
--