[Mageia-discuss] Ethernet cabling

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Apr 30 12:23:27 CEST 2012

On Sunday 29 Apr 2012 22:28 my mailbox was graced by a message from Phil who
wrote:
> I'm in the process of having a house wired. I had already installed the
> Ethernet cables and I noticed, after the electrician had left, that he
> has shared one of the holes in a noggin with my Ethernet cable.

Depends on your location; ISTR that in some places in Europe, building rules
prohibit having mains voltage wiring in the same conduit as low voltage
(network, telephone) wires.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                  An ignorant person is one who doesn't know
                        what you have just found out.