[Mageia-discuss] Mageia 2 installer *without* German help files? Please help translate!

John john at neodoc.biz
Sun May 13 09:27:03 CEST 2012

On Sun, 13 May 2012 09:16:02 +0200
Norbert Marchl wrote:

> Am 2012-05-13 08:12, schrieb John:
> > On Sun, 13 May 2012 07:40:25 +0200
> > Norbert Marchl wrote:

> >> Two questions:
> >>
> >> 1. in which time?
> > Very little.
> >
> >> 2. are the german pictures are made, or must this make new?
> > They need to be made
> >
> > Join the Docteam maillist and login to the IRC channel" freenode
> > #mageia-doc
> >
> > John (JohnR)
> >

> Where I found this things, am in which way I make the pictures?

I'm not sure what  you're asking in the first part. Do you mean the files
for translation?

The files are located at:

<http://vargas.calenco.com:8284/workspaces/Documentation/>

You need credentials to access them. Please send me an email, containing
your name and Mageia ID, I will set up things for you and return a
password.

The screenshots can be made by doing an install. You can either
install to a VM or to real hardware.

As the different screens are displayed you strike the F2 key, these images
will be stored in the /root/drakx directory on the new installation.

John (JohnR)