[Mageia-discuss] page of Mageia in wikipedia (in english) has been deleted

Macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:43:01 CEST 2012

Doug,

As the suggestion of several people, I'm subscribing in the list Marcom -
Mageia-marketing (Mageia marketing team discussion list)

There are two pages with news about mageia:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Archive:Initial_press_release_on_the_Mageia_fork
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia1_Press

In category of the "press":
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Category:Press

I think it is necessary to create a page about Mageia2_Press, or Mageia_2_Press.

Thanks for your suggestions

Cheers
Macxi