[Mageia-discuss] page of Mageia in wikipedia (in english) has been deleted

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:40:09 CEST 2012

Στις 18/05/2012 20:16:05 David γράψατε:
> On 5/18/2012 1:42 PM, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> > I have a question, all these distros are meeting the wikipedia's criteria ?
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Linux_distributions
> >
> > I did nt understand the reason of the delete. There is a doubt of Mageia existence ?
>

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mageia>

I read it and all reasons are invalid. I did nt find one real valid argument. As i said, the above distributions that they have a place in wikipedia, are they all notable ?

The only reason that i can think right now is that someone from wikipedia hates Mageia or he is afraid from its success.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis