[Mageia-discuss] page of Mageia in wikipedia (in english) has been deleted

Macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Sat May 19 23:21:27 CEST 2012

Em sáb 19 mai 2012, às 09:46:13, Pierre Jarillon escreveu:
> Le samedi 19 mai 2012 13:59:00, P. Christeas a écrit :
> > Well, if that's the problem, why not find sources of citation, then?
> >
> >  - The article of French association (legal existence)
>
> http://www.mageialinux-online.org
>
> >  - discussions in Linux magazines
>
> http://www.clubic.com/linux-os/actualite-426042-mageia-1-fork-mandriva-linu
> x-disponible.html
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/spotlight-linux-mageia-1
>
> >  - the presence in FOSDEM 2011, 2012
> >  - the presence/invitations in Linux expos.
>
> http://blog.mageia.org/en/2012/05/14/time-to-get-going-to-berlin/
> http://softwarelivre.org/mageia/blog/mageia-blog-english-time-to-get-going-
> –-to-berlin

Pierre,

I've updated the news pages of the wiki Mageia with your suggestions (fr), and
with other links suggested by Wobo (de), Patricia (en), and Dimitrios (el) :

Archive:Initial press release on the Mageia fork
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Archive:Initial_press_release_on_the_Mageia_fork

Mageia 1 Press
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia1_Press

Mageia 2 Press