[Mageia-discuss] New Wikipedia Mageia testpage launched (was: page of Mageia in wikipedia (in english) has been deleted)

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun May 20 19:56:42 CEST 2012

On Sunday 20 May 2012 16:39, Macxi wrote:
> Any person registered can create the page again, but someone has to help edit it
> to get better, to prevent it is not deleted again.

There is also the posibuillity to use a Sandbox in order to create a new page. I have therefore created a Mageia page in my own sandbox, that we can work on. That way it can be moved to the main article when it's ready.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Solbu/Mageia
So here we have a testpage that uses Wikipedia formats and templates, so that we know wha tit will actually look like when it moves to the actuall Mageia article.
The page i've made is small and is obviously missing a lot. But that can be worked on, possibly by those of you who wan't to help developing it. :-)=

So let's do it right this time. :-)=
The main objection in the original complaint on the article, was that it used almost only Mageias own webpages as the source. Feel free to edit the page, and use external sources whenever possible.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324