[Mageia-discuss] A motto (slogan) to the Mageia

Otto ottosa at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:05:57 CEST 2012

Dear Marcello,
Thanks to the prompt reply. I have already sent to the Mageia Market and
the Mageia forums and Patricia Frasier recommended to subscribe to the
mageia-discuss mailing list. She wrote this post at the Mageia forums:
*Quotation:
"Otto, you need to take this slogan out to the rest of the community, and
see what they think - here on the forums, and on the irc channels (#mageia)
and on the mageia-discuss mailing list. When you have gathered responses
from all these places, we'll have an idea what the whole community feels
about it and whether we can use it.
It's not a bug - it's a feature you're asking for, so everyone has to be
happy with it!".*
Now It's missing to write to the iRC Channels. What else Do you recommend
me?
Cheers.
Otto .