[Mageia-discuss] Appointment calendar

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Jun 15 13:36:52 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-14 21:38, Gary Montalbine a écrit :
> Korganizer does not work in M2. The solution in the basic forum did not
> solve the problem. Does anyone know of a simple calendar program that
> shows appointments?
> Thanks, Gary

I use Thundebird+Lightning combo with Google Calendar plugin. This
combination allows you to view your appointments both on your desktop as
well as on the road through Google Calendar.

I use this combination to manage my mother and my father-in-laws
calendars through Lightning and do it straight from Thunderbird. It is
really rock-solid.

Cheers,

Marc