[Mageia-discuss] Appointment calendar

Gary Montalbine gmontalbine at cox.net
Fri Jun 15 13:40:17 CEST 2012

On 06/15/2012 12:43 AM, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> Στις 14/06/2012 21:38:05 Gary Montalbine έγραψε:
>> Korganizer does not work in M2. The solution in the basic forum did not
>> solve the problem. Does anyone know of a simple calendar program that
>> shows appointments?
>> Thanks, Gary
>
> Do you have a link to the discussion in the forum ?
>
> I use korganizer, without any problem (or better, with all problems solved)

Here is the link I looked at:

https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2672&p=19764&hilit=korganizer#p19764

I searched korganizer in the forum and found a couple of others that
didn't seem appropriate.

I tried different things to try and get it to work. I reinstalled it a
few times and deleted it in .kde4/share/apps/korganizer. Reinstalled it
from backup. It does not show appointments. I will try clcal.
Thanks,
Gary