[Mageia-discuss] Appointment calendar

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:02:04 CEST 2012

Στις 15/06/2012 11:46:14 Gary Montalbine έγραψε:

>On 06/15/2012 10:07 AM, Diego Bello wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Gary Montalbine<gmontalbine at cox.net>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried different things to try and get it to work. I reinstalled it a few
>>> times and deleted it in .kde4/share/apps/korganizer. Reinstalled it from
>>> backup. It does not show appointments. I will try clcal.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gary
>>
>> You have to delete .kde4/share/config/korganizer* as well.
>
>Deleted /config/korg.. and apps/korg. Reinstalled korg. Got the std.ics
>calendar. Still no events shown.
>
>Gary

The calendar in the bottom left is it checked ? You have to check the check-box in order to see the events in the calendar.
If it is checked you have to be sure that it is the default (right click → set as default) and in this way when you add a new event, it will be stored to the default calendar, or you have to choose one from the new event dialog

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis