[Mageia-discuss] BlogDrake Announce Update of GetRepoDrake

Alejandro López listas.apl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:56:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM, José Alberto Valle Cid <
j.alberto.vc at gmail.com> wrote:

> BlogDrake is proudly to announce the update of its tool GetRepoDrake,
> GetRepoDrake is a tool to list and easily set up community maintained
> repositories,
>  similar to easyurpmi.
>
> This time the tool supports Mandriva and Mageia distributions, and
> also the list of repositories has been updated.
>
> As always, GetRepoDrake has 2 versions, one embedded in blogdrake (
> http://blogdrake.net/node/20623 )  and one external (
> http://ftp.blogdrake.net/RPMS/GetRepoDrake )
>
> Feel free to make suggestions, comments or ask to add a repository not
> listed in any of the 2 supported distributions :)

Very good job!

May I suggest that the sentence "Obtenga la lista de repositorios
Comunitarios de Mandriva Linux." mentions also Mageia?

An a second suggestion. When choosing Mageia, instead of proposing by
default version 1, I think it would be better to propose the latest (2
currently), as done for Mandriva.

My 2 cents.
Alejandro.