[Mageia-discuss] Reading payment forms with a scanner

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Thu Feb 14 11:08:41 CET 2013

With the risk of sounding grumpy i suggest to hammer your payment provider to
fix their bug.

I think no solution that include scanning is less time consuming than proof
read manually typed number.
Besises, you need to proof read the scan anyway ;)

( Apart from that it would be interesting from a technical point to get OCR
working nicely ;)  )

/Morgan

--
Morgan Leijström