[Mageia-discuss] Mageia wlan problem.

John Bowden led43john at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:49:09 CET 2013

On Tuesday 15 Jan 2013 12:16:40 Alexander Steidel wrote:
> hello,
> i just installed magei 2 with gnome  but i had a problem with the
> atheros wlan.
> is there a way that i can activate the wlan feature ? I cant connect the
> oc via lan cable to the internet. is there any other way to activate this.?
>
> I am using gnome and is there a way to activate a zoom or to make the
> font size bigger. especially in the login window. ? or is there aanother
> way to activate this settimgs for the impaured person, like a zoom or
> something else?
> Or must i choose a nother desktop ?
>
> regards
alexander
There is a "input device" icon in the "system settings" accessed from the
spanner & screwdriver icon to adjust keyboard layout and in the control centre
you can set the localityfrom the "systems tab".
If these don't help perhaps a bit more infomation on your set up and some one
here or on irc can help
Regards John Bowden (Led43-???)
--
Registered Linux user number 414240

Guy Faulks the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and
he was going to blow them up !