[Mageia-discuss] Icons won't execute

Paul Simon psimon at sonic.net
Fri Mar 1 20:52:53 CET 2013

Not <the> Paul Simon, just the third after the singer and late senator from Illinois.   Simple Simon was heard many times as well other variants on Simon.  Actually I'm a retired chemist here in Silicon Valley and worked on magnetic recording heads for many years.

Thanks again for the attention!

Paul