[Mageia-discuss] mageia tablet

John Bowden led43john at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:59:23 CET 2013

On Wednesday 06 Mar 2013 00:04:01 المسالم المسالمة wrote:

2013/3/5 Sebastian <sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com>
On 04/03/13 21:38, المسالم المسالمة wrote:

that good

i already have new ui for mageia tablet or even the desktop and want to
share it with them

What do you mean exactly that you already have a new ui?

not exactly fully UI

just like what they say a blueprint for that UI looks

Great. How far have you got? I have a samsung note 2 and a htc smart phone
which I have been thinking of putting Mageia on, I also have 2 rasberries pi,s
on my shopping list.

John (Led43_???)
--
Registered Linux user number 414240

Guy Faulks the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and
he was going to blow them up !