[Mageia-discuss] Kalarm will not store a new alarm

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 20:30:41 CET 2013

(     I don't normally double post, but this one's urgent...)

Havng recently moved over to Mageia-2 (from Mandriva 2010.2), I've come
across a most unexpected problem with KAlarm (Version 2.8.6-ak).

 After defining a new 'display' alarm and hitting 'OK', it comes back with:

    "You must select a calendar to save the alarm in"

In KAlarm/Config/Storage, I tried changing the setting to 'Store new alarm
in default calendar', but the problem remains.

Anyone know how to sort this out, please?

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649