[Mageia-i18n] Setting up i18n team

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:46:47 CET 2010

2010/12/3 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:

> Yep, you're right. I think - as for translation process itself - we have not
> much to do before Transifex is up and filled with whatever software would be
> incorporated into Mageia? So only organizing is the real process now?
> Marek Laane

Well, at least the time before the first meeting and the first meeting
will be about organising the language teams, the overall structure
(contacts/leaders of the local teams, naming the contact of the whole
i18n team, discussing what we and/or local groups need, etc.), meeting
schedule, etc.

We need the organisation to see where we are and who will be the
people responible for coordination in the local groups and overall, to
report to and back between the team and the council.

--
wobo