[Mageia-i18n] Setting up i18n team

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:13:09 CET 2010

2010/12/4 Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I understand that one person per language team must participate in the meeting,
> but could other people come as spectators (with no right to speak),
> or would you prefer them to wait for the logs ?

i18n team meetings are in public, everybody could /join the channel and lurk.
But obviously this would clutter the list of participants and would
taint the statistics (list of participants), so from the practical
side I'd prefer that people wait for the logs (minutes and full logs).
I promise to make them available in the wiki right after the meeting.

Hopefully everybody agrees to this view :)

--
wobo