[Mageia-i18n] Setting up i18n team

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 14:18:53 CET 2010

2010/12/6 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> The statistics given by the bot ( aka Inigo_montoya, a meetbot
> instance ) are based on people who said something during the meeting, so
> if someone just watch, he will not be counted.

Thx for this information Michael.
But as nobody knows yet who will be actually in the team and who is
just there to read, I'd prefer for this initial meeting to have only
those people present who will actually form the team. As soon as we
know better who is who it will no longer matter how many people are
lurking.

But this is only a request, not a demand :)

--
wobo