[Mageia-i18n] i18n team leadership

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:27:45 CET 2010

Let me say a bit more about this:

The international i18n team is formed by the leaders / representatives
of all language teams. The international team is where international
topics about i18n are discussed and decided, where local language
teams report about their work progress, where the cooperation of the
language teams is coordinated. This international team needs a leader
(+ substitute) who is responsible for the cordination, reports to and
from the Community Council.

The leader and substitute should be (according to the guidelines)
accepted by his work, his experience, his social skills, not because
he was easily available.

As we all do not know much about each other we (the representatives in
the meeting) agreed that this leader and substitute should be
nominated for 5 months (until after the first release of Mageia) and
then we will discuss this topic again and (if needed) look for
somebody else.

--
wobo