[Mageia-i18n] i18n team leadership

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:25:48 CET 2010

Please do not forget: we also need a substitute!

Of course the main reason to have 2 persons in the organisational lead
is that this way one of them is more likely to be available than one.
But I have some additional thoughts about it: while the expression
"substitute" implies a "second in hierarchy" this is not how I see
this position.  I rather see it as an opportunity to have 2 people who
could complement each other. While one may be more elaborate and may
have more experience in organisation the other may have the technical
skills which the other may not have. I would really like to have it
this way, we can only benefit from such a "leadership duo"

--
wobo