[Mageia-i18n] i18n team leadership

Евгений Рожков mai.hime.ost at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:13:31 CET 2010

14.12.2010 01:59:09  Wolfgang Bornath:

> I would recommend Oliver (obgr_seneca) but
>  - I know that he is quite busy with his studies and job (if he takes
> the job nevertheless, good)
>  - he is also German and somebody may get an impression of "German
> dominance" - although not intended by all means!

Very well, though I'm confused a bit here. Could not propose myself, because
then it will be a huge overload on me (-_-;) As for anyone else, I just don't
know you well (sorry, kinda new to work in some international team) so as for
now, I really don't care. Maybe the truth will be revealed over time (^_^).

So, agreed.

Eugeny "luciform" Rozhkov
--
74. I remember the last time I saw it do that...

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say