[Mageia-i18n] Workflow for i18n translators

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:45:08 CET 2010

2010/12/17 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:

> Sounds great so far.
> Do you know if we need to add mageia to http://www.transifex.net or can we
> install trasifex on our server?

As you read in the meeting transifex is installed on the Mageia server
and will be used by us (if we decide so).

> Is there a chance to propose a translation anonymous?
> Maybe an example to make my intention more clear:
> If I am a simple user and did found a string which isn't translated or isn't
> translated well, it would be great if I could go to transifex.mageia.org (or
> whatever), seeks the missing string and make an proposal for it. The team
> leader of my language will then be informed and can accept, discuss or
> discard that proposal.

This may be one of the possible "localisation bug tracker" systems.
May I propose to discuss this as an extra topic because there we may
have several options (overall, per language, etc.). If this is
possible with Transifex it may be a good solution, no doubt.

--
wobo