[Mageia-i18n] French translation for new donation page [ NEED PROOFREAD ! ]

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:38:16 CET 2010

Le 20 décembre 2010 19:16, Marianne Lombard <marianne at tuxette.fr> a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Here is a first translation for the new donation page. Can someone
> proofread and correct it ?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jehane
>
> --
> Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
> Mandriva User - Mageia french translation team
> Inside every fat girl, there is a thin girl waiting to get out (and a lot
of chocolate) - Terry Pratchett

Sorry for the low reactivity :/
I proofread and corrected a few things (see the attached html):

    - "association à but non-lucratif" : the hyphen was removed, for not
needed in French.
    - a space was added before the ";".
    - "éventuellement, conseils juridiques, et" : even if "eventually" is
generally translated by "finalement", here "éventuellement" is better (I
think the English text should be modified, though). I removed the "et"
(which was in the English text but useless) and the plural.
    - "nous avons XXX € Merci à tous nos donateurs!" : that's a mistake I
already corrected on one of your translations : "thanks to" is a verb
meaning "grâce à / à cause de" and not "Merci à". So the correct translation
is "nous avons XXX € grâce à tous nos donateurs !".
    - in the following paragraph, I changed a tense and put the "Assemblée
Générale Constitutive" on lower case (this is discutable though).
    - "ou par chèque (€ only)" : I translated "only" by "uniquement".

I think you can send it to Damien.

Cheers,
Rémi