[Mageia-i18n] Workflow for i18n translators

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:22:26 CET 2010

2010/12/23 Cazacu Bogdan <cazacu.bogdan at gmail.com>:
> Just a question: I'm in charge of translation of the documentation for Mageia. Is it available for translation?! Can't find anything anywere about this...

In the wiki I wrote that we will deal with documentation as soon as we
have a documentation. ATM we have  a rough idea about what to document
where (contributor documentation, official user manual to be included
in the distribution, additional documentation in the wiki) but nothing
is decided yet.

We will build the documentation translation teams in a similar way we
organized the software translation teams when the time comes. I will
announce it in this mailing list, stay tuned.

--
wobo